Udeco as was formed in year 1998. Initially and in the period up to 2005 Udeco provided primarily subsea engineering services relating to;
- Subsea field development and field layout studies.
- Subsea tie-in and connection studies and designs including tie-in spool designs.
- Detail design of various subsea equipment.
- Offshore installation design.
- Secondment of engineering personnel.
In year 2000 Udeco started to develop own subsea equipment for sale and/or hire. In the period from 2004 to now, Udeco has provided:
- Own developed subsea products.
- Own developed subsea rental equipment.
- Subsea equipment fabrication / manufacturing services including related design of equipment when applicable.
- Subsea equipment design including fabrication and test.
- Subsea equipment testing.
- Engineering services related to the above.
Location & Contacts
Udeco is located in Randaberg approx. 10km outside Stavanger town centre. The facility includes offices, workshop with a 10t crane, and outside storage area. The distance to the Mekjarvik deep-water quay area is 200m.
+ 47 51 41 61 00 (switchboard –24 hour service).
+ 47 90 77 88 95