The U-System products and rental equipment have been in existence for more than a decade, and are utilized worldwide for various subsea operation and applications. Development of new systems and products including variation and adaptation of existing products takes place regularly.
Today the U-systems includes the following:
- Ubas – Multifunctional Subsea ROV Basket System
- Ubas – Lying Lead Installation System
- Umat – Subsea Seabed Mattress System
- Ucross – Sea Line Protection, Crossing and Support System
- Ufloat – Modularized Subsea Buoyancy System
- Ubag – Subsea Construction and Support Bag System
- Ucap – Subsea Mud, Debris and Protection Cap System
- Ufist – ROV Lifting and Handling System
- Other Subsea U-Systems & Products (Ufist, Ufloat, Ulift, Uzip, and other)
Either the U-system products are used in their standard configuration, or they are re-configured or combined to suit client requirements and use. The latter is accommodated by the simplicity, flexibility and expandability designed into the equipment, available bolt-on equipment, and availability of equipment and procedures that accommodates offshore installation / retrieval operations.